Time - my enemy!

For and about self harmers / people with other issues

Time - my enemy!

Postby asc » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:53 pm

I thought the physical symptoms were over. I stayed up till 11.30 last night doing some stuff on Photoshop Elements - one thing I wanted to get out today and one amendment to a montage where someone didn't like their face! They liked the face on a head-and-shoulders shot, and attaching it to the body was simple! BUT - on the original she had a suntan, on the other she didn't! I've never sorted anything like this out before (with adjustment layers not at their full opacity). I hope she likes it. Go to print pictures - two ink cartridges have almost run out. I always keep a stock of four spares - so I thought!

I woke up feeling really stiff, still from rushing about on Saturday, but OK apart from that. I decided to get the cartridges and a laminator and go home to do them in my lunch break. It was a mad rush. I didn't get everything I wanted done. Since I came back I've been feeling really dreadful. I feel queasy with the aching. Painkillers just don't touch it. At one time there was talk of my having a mild form of CFS/ME/fibromyalgia. I can't have any more sick leave. I have three montages and a scan/touch-up which I must do tonight if my friends are going to get them before they leave Cautley House.

I need to listen to my body, but time is such an enemy!
asc

Return to Self Harmers