I hope someone is around

For and about self harmers / people with other issues

I hope someone is around

Postby Frodosgirl » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:13 pm

I miss you all greatly, I guess everyone is much better & moving I with their lives. I have such a confusing life right now & was hoping there would be someone around to talk it all through.
One more day.....
Frodosgirl

Re: I hope someone is around

Postby Beautifully_Broken » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:46 pm

Hey!

I'm around. It's pretty lonely on here now. But I'm here if you want to chat. Sorry I've not been here past few days.

Love and prayers, little one!

Ruth xx
With Jesus I can take it,
With Him I know I can stand,
No matter what may come my way,
My life is in your hands.

It's lonely when you don't even know yourself...
Beautifully_Broken

Re: I hope someone is around

Postby Frodosgirl » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:22 am

Thank you for being here Ruth,

How are you? I tried to make an appointment with my counsellor to talk through all that is happening, I turned up to the appointment but he had put me down for the wrong day and the next time I can see him is the middle of September. I had been waiting for that appointment since mid July. Mr is have g a very difficult time at work & needs me to give him lots of time and support, all of which I do willingly. I am also having a very hard time at work, there is some really cruel bullying, I am trying my hardest to rise above it, not let anyone know it is getting to me & generally make it a nice place for the whole team but it all takes it's toll on me emotionally & physically. Last winter I had something. Called an iritis which is when the iris & cornea of the eye swell. It is incredibly painful and resulted in multiple trips to eye casualty & more eye drops than I care to remember. As a result of this I have been left with a constant nerve pain behind my left eye & nothing eases it. I have been reassured that it will go away in time but no one knows how long it will take as my eye was very swollen for a long while as a GP misdiagnosed me & would not listen when I told her things were worse rather than getting better.
I have in the last year seen the people who have supported me pass away & cannot help how lonely I feel. What with the awful conditions at work & the fact my husband just cannot cope with the idea of me changing my job I feel really trapped. The only thing positive at present is the beautiful dog we adopted 2 years ago, she is just so loving & sweet. My mind just keeps going over & over how easy it would be to do something I have been trying to ignore for years now.
Sorry for a long post x
One more day.....
Frodosgirl

Return to Self Harmers