Anyone still around

For and about self harmers / people with other issues

Anyone still around

Postby mermaidzen » Mon May 02, 2016 11:15 pm

Hi does anyone still visit this forum.

Finding things really tough after 3yrs and 5mths of not harming I have slipped up a few times. Finding it all really hard at the moment. I am doing DBT which is helping but still feel really low
Zen

Remember God loves you :) I know he loves me as well and has a plan for me :) just wish he would hurry up with it as I can't take much more of this pain :(
mermaidzen

Re: Anyone still around

Postby Beautifully_Broken » Thu May 05, 2016 12:00 am

Hey Love,

I'm so sorry to hear that things are a struggle for you right now. I'm sorry you've had a slip up with regards your harming, but try not to dwell on it. Slip ups happen, I'm sure all of us here know what that's like, but it's part of recovery. You have done amazingly well. You can get through this again. I have every faith in you, and so does God.

Is there anything in particular that you are struggling with? Anything we can help with?

You are an amazing person, never ever doubt that.

I love you, God loves you and your children adore you. I hope you can take some comfort from that.

Much love,

Ruth x
With Jesus I can take it,
With Him I know I can stand,
No matter what may come my way,
My life is in your hands.

It's lonely when you don't even know yourself...
Beautifully_Broken

Re: Anyone still around

Postby mermaidzen » Fri May 06, 2016 11:13 pm

Thanks Ruth you have so much going on right now and still take time to reply that means the world to me. Just the child abuse again. I have started DBT which is good but is making me face up to the past and my problems instead of pushing them away.
Zen

Remember God loves you :) I know he loves me as well and has a plan for me :) just wish he would hurry up with it as I can't take much more of this pain :(
mermaidzen

Return to Self Harmers