Cutting ****trig sh *****

For and about self harmers / people with other issues

Re: Cutting ****trig sh *****

Postby Keziah » Sat May 03, 2014 4:36 pm

Glad you got through festivities.

Is this a new type of therapy to follow the group therapy Hash or has e therist of the group changed? Hope it helps and you like the new person.
Keziah

Postby sally » Sat May 03, 2014 6:06 pm

Hash,

sounds like time with your sister, though busy, might have been a positive change for you.

I'm glad your GP is supportive and aware of how low you have been feeling and doesn't want to leave you feeling that way if there's something meds wise that might help. How do you think you can get yourself through next week while she is away?

I'll be praying for your start with the new Therapist in a fortnight and that it will work out being really helpful for you.

Hoping you can find some moments to smile during this long w/e with Peter off work and a bit more sunshine when you are walking your canine friends.

best wishes,
Sally
sally

Postby Hash » Sun May 04, 2014 9:15 pm

I'm no longer in group therapy, I ended that quite some time ago. I am starting with an independent therapist a Psychologist who I have worked with for years in the past.

THanks for being so kind, I am so low it is hard to do anything drink anything eat anything wash anything,

I don't know what I am going to do this week my mum is in DOrset and SHeila is moving her AUnt into a new house.

Hash
Hash

Postby sally » Mon May 05, 2014 7:18 pm

Hash,

it's horrilbe feeling that low.
I was wondering if your in-laws might be able to support you through this week while your Mum is away and Sheila has to sort the move?

What day do you start seeing your therapist? I will be praying for you and for that especially,
Sally
sally

Previous

Return to Self Harmers