Peter Away!!

For and about self harmers / people with other issues

Peter Away!!

Postby Hash » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:22 pm

I was tempted this morning to take an overdose of a concoction but I managed to convince myself I would mess up everyone elses life and I may well turn the gas on if I was home alone or hurt the dogs somehow by shutting them in a door so I was able to rationalise that it would mess everyone elses lifes up so I didn't do it. I just stayed in bed and wished this wasn't happening to me.

Peter has gone to Czech republic to a little town two hours from prague. I have no idea if I will be able to speak to him or not.

Tomorrow I go to Dorset whilst my in laws sit the dogs. To see my parents but even getting on and off the train is terrifying me. I am so worried about it.
THen I am worried what I am going to do at my parents house. whether they will make me get up early or walk miles. I hope not.

My in laws look after the dogs and they are rather mischievous, the dogs that is. Missy has learnt to climb over the barrier which is not good.

Please reply I was feeling very exposed when noone replied to my last message
Hash

Re: Peter Away!!

Postby Keziah » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:03 pm

Hello. I hope Peter can talk to you - I certainly found phone reception in Czech ok, but it does depend on where exactly I guess. Can you Skype/facetime if internet good enough which may help. Good you not going to be on your own all the time. Dorset sounds nice. What would you like to do there, are there favourite things you like to do that you can ask your folk to do or places to go to etc.

Hope train journey goes ok. Is it travelling on your own that is harder? I find trains a bit easier than other forms of transport as can get a taxi to station, train people always seem more helpful I find and then off at the other end where hopefully you will be met.

Am sure your dogs will be ok, the in laws had them before haven't they so am sure they know what they are like!!

Are you all packed, ready to go?
Keziah

Postby Hash » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:18 pm

Peter has had close contact with me throughout the day. I also had therapy so I could talk about my tendancy to want to overdose.

I am all packed just got to get my meds in after tonights meds and my pj's.

I am not sure what we will do in Dorset that is why I am nervous I am worried that we will be walking all the time and my mum will make me walk in Cow fields and I don't like them.

Luckily my Father in Law has said he will put me on the train so I am feeling a little easier about going tomorrow.

I want to go to bed but my FIL and MIL are not going to bed till my Mother in Law is home at ten and then she will want a drink and I can't go to bed until she goes to bed bcause the dogs will bark at whoever is downstairs from the bed room.

Hash
Hash

Postby Eppie » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:28 pm

Sorry you have to stay up late. Could you think of some things that you would like to do in Dorset and suggest them to your parents if you're not enjoying what they are wanting to do?
Hope the journey goes ok and you can relax once your FIL has put you on the train.
Take care E x
Eppie

Postby Keziah » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:09 pm

Hi - planning activities that you like sounds a good idea. Your parents know you well so can't you tell them what you do not want to do? Your Dad cannot walk too far in cow fields anyway can he, so perhaps think of things he can manage to avoid the fields?

Great you will be put on the train and met the other end. I quite like train travel but then I do not use them very often!!
Keziah

Postby Hash » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:44 pm

My dad can hardly walk far at all.

Went for a walk on the beach today and got absolutely soaked
Hash

Postby Keziah » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:05 pm

Glad you got there ok. It is rubbish weather, isn't it! A beach sounds nice though, whatever the weather (though blue seas and heat sound appealing, not that I remember what that is like!!)
Keziah

Postby Hash » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:47 pm

Peter's back safe and sound!!

YAY!!!!!!

Hash
Hash

Postby Eppie » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:32 am

Really glad he's back! Hope you're ok
E x
Eppie