Re: Disintegrating

Postby Hash » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:21 pm

How are you now Ann?

Glad your meds are sorted out now!

Hash
Hash

Postby asc » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:09 am

I am still struggling a lot - some really bad pain and other physical problems, lost another young rat with a tumour. The amount of vet bills this month - and a couple of things I have to pay are exacerbating my financial worries. I really do not want to keep the rat which led to the death of another one, the amputation of part of the tails of two more and the expense of having him castrated.

I put off my Salvation Army Officer's visit this morning as I'm feeling so rough physically as well as mentally, but will do some sorting out. However, in some ways I find them controlling rather than just supporting.

I really want to sleep and not wake up.
Ann www.annspoetry.weebly.com / www. annssmallpets.weebly.com
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12v9
"You are God's masterpiece." Ephesians 2v10 God doesn't make junk!
asc

Postby sally » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:00 pm

Ann,

I'm sorry you are feeling depressed and still struggling. You have had a run of having to say goodbye to your little rats and I can understand that the expense is a concern.

Have you managed to do an area of sorting now as you planned so you can allow yourself an easier afternoon and to rest to try to ease the pain?

Praying, Sally
sally

Postby Hash » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:31 pm

Can you get rid of the Rat that bit some others tails and led to the death of another one. can you pass it on to another rat friend, maybe it needs to be alone in a cage.

I am sorry your in pain and that you have money worries. Is it possible to budget carefully and economise for the rest of the month?

Maybe you can re schedule your Salvation Army officer for another time.

Take care!

Hash
Hash

Previous

Return to Self Harmers