Slipped last night

For and about self harmers / people with other issues

Slipped last night

Postby asc » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:31 am

Over the past month I've had a couple of instances of people (or a person) going behind my back and questioning my rat=keeping abilities. This really hurts and also brings back memories of others going behind my bacl on very different matters. Result - one episode of scratching.minir cutting - then a call to Mental Health Matters.
Ann www.annspoetry.weebly.com / www. annssmallpets.weebly.com
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12v9
"You are God's masterpiece." Ephesians 2v10 God doesn't make junk!
asc

Re: Slipped last night

Postby sally » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:17 pm

Oh Ann,

I can understand how upsetting it must be for people to comment on your rat care. You have always sounded so committed to looking after your ratties in every way and I know how much they mean to you.

I'm sorry it lead you to hurting yourself yesterday evening. You did very well to phone for support after, that is very brave. I hope you have been able to care for the areas of injury and I am praying for you especially today.

best wishes, sally
sally

Postby asc » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:27 pm

Thank you so much. I want to be willing to forgive the 'suspect', but it is so hard. Yet I was thinking this morning how it must have been for Jesus to forgive His former friend, Judas, for a much greater betrayal!

I feel guilty for doing less, but my neck and vertigo are a real nuisance.
Ann www.annspoetry.weebly.com / www. annssmallpets.weebly.com
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12v9
"You are God's masterpiece." Ephesians 2v10 God doesn't make junk!
asc

Postby Hash » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:11 pm

Ann,

Your doing really well so so well.

Well done for calling the helpline and for really thinking about the matter carefully.

Tomorrow is a new day

Hash
Hash

Return to Self Harmers