Thank you

For and about self harmers / people with other issues

Thank you

Postby Abbie » Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:42 pm

Dear All,

It has been my dream for so long to see people encouraging one another with struggles that, in so many ways and places, are unmetionable.

I have literally sat at my computer and cried this evening, seeing how much everyone here is giving to everyone else, in ways of honesty and encouragement. You guys have made my dream come true.

Enough of the sappy stuff! I said that I would always respond to anyone who posts a message here, but I never realised that so many people would use the forum so quickly, to the extent that I can't possibly reply to every message, or my husband would feel jilted for my keyboard!

In the beginning I would be posting constantly, just so that people feel welcomed, but that's not necessary any more. If you desperately want a response from me, email, otherwise, I will just chip in where I have something useful to say!

Have a good night, everyone - stay safe and be blessed.
Abbie

Postby only me » Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:30 pm

Sorry about that i kind off gate crashed your site putting it on another board, but it's cool, its like we are our own little church, encouraging each other and building each other up. (thats in Hebrews and in 1 Thess) so...

thats all from me for now i think. I suppose tomorrow should spend less time here and more time doing my Physics Coursework :oops: opps...

God Bless
xx
only me

Return to Self Harmers